ARE YOU THIS RIDER?
Do your friends ask if you intend to ride the chairlift when you invite them out for a 'few' park laps? Do your top routes frequently involve pushing up and down trails that aren't on any map? Do your favorite rides begin or end with headlamps, an ice chest, and great friends? Does your bike have to do everything well to get you there and back again? If you think you might be this rider, then Occam should be your bike.
Modern trail bikes are used for an impressive variety of rides. Some riders use them to climb thousands of meters on huge rides, others weave in and out of bike parks and jumps during their daily adventures. Occam is available with either a 140mm Fox 34 or 150mm Fox 36 so you can ride the way you like.
- Slacker Head Angle: Great stability
- Lower Bottom Bracket: Corners naturally
- Longer Cockpit: Room to move while maintaining balance
- Longer Wheelbase: Stability at high speeds
- Steep Seat Angle: Proper pedaling position
- Short Seat Tube: For long dropper posts
- The right side support strengthens and stiffens a high-stress area.
- Instead of using a less-efficient "shock tunnel" the Occam design offsets the shock to the left side of the frame, allowing the asymmetrical support to follow a more direct path.
- This straight line that closely follows the shock mounting is the most efficient way to neutralize suspension forces on the front triangle.
Asymmetry—Ergonomics & Balance
- The asymmetric/offset design offers unique advantages beyond stiffness and low weight. The shock is mounted in a position that offers incredibly easy access to damper controls, while the tidy design leaves room for a bottle with easy left-side access.
|Frame||Orbea Occam Hydro High Polished 2020 Triple Butted 140mm travel|
|Fork||Fox 34 Float Performance 140 3-Position QR15x110|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
Front: 110 x 15mm thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss M-1900 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm CL|
Front: Maxxis High Roller II 29 x 2.50" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
Rear: Maxxis Rekon 29 x 2.40" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8100 32t|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV|
|Handlebars||Race Face Aeffect 35 20mm Rise 780mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface|
|Brakes||Shimano M6120 Hydraulic Disc|
|Saddle||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|Seat Post||OC2 Dropper 31.6mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV remote lockout|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Salmon/Blue Indigo / Small||08434446742224||L25915MZ||OCC15361139U|
|Salmon/Blue Indigo / Medium||08434446742248||L25917MZ||OCC15183234U|
|Salmon/Blue Indigo / Large||08434446742262||L25918MZ||OCC15604030U|
|Salmon/Blue Indigo / X-Large||08434446742286||L25920MZ||OCC16852431U|
|Metallic Black / Small||08434446742217||L25915MY||OCC14597330K|
|Metallic Black / Medium||08434446742231||L25917MY||OCC14186569K|
|Metallic Black / Large||08434446742255||L25918MY||OCC14251141K|
|Metallic Black / X-Large||08434446742279||L25920MY||OCC15515286K|