Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
$20.99 - $22.99
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
$11.99 - $14.99
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 Skewers Included Yes
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks. -Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs -100 mm front hub spacing only -CNC-machined AL-6061
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type 12mm TA - Hub Spacing 197mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 94mm - Rim inner width range 45mm+ - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec D202SB - Wheel Weight 1720g - Spoke Type Stainless Black - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo JP96 - Skewers Included No
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
The ENVE 65 is a modern speed specialist in every way. Triathletes and road racers seeking PRs in their objectives against the clock will find their efforts rewarded by the ENVE 65. - Application: Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial - Internal Rim Width: 21mm - Compatible Tire Size: Tubeless 25c or larger - Wheelset Weight: 1641g - Real World Foundation Aero Technology - Wide Hookless Bead provides pot-hole protection - Tubeless Optimized for Rolling Fast and Fewer Flats - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty - Handmade in Ogden, Utah
You like gravel and wide tires? This is your rim. The GR 531 is made for off-road adventures. This aluminum gravel rim with an inner width of 24 mm is designed for wide, knobby tires up to 53mm. Torsion-resistant and robust, the welded rim supports a wide range of gravel use.
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs Specs: - Wheel Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Wheel-Brake Comp.: Disc IS 6-bolt - Rim Material: Aluminum - Spoke Type: Sapim D-Light - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall
- Light enough to take XC racing but was born from research and testing on the Enduro World Series circuit, making it a great rim for anyone looking to improve both descending and climbing - Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 28mm internal width ideal for 2.2-2.5" tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
$74.00 - $92.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
With stunning acceleration, the new DURA-ACE R9270 C36 wheelset will change the way you experience climbs, corners, even stop lights. This is because it isn't just how much a wheel weighs but where the weight is on the wheel that matters. The all-new C36 design shaves mass at every opportunity but especially at the rim. The result is a lively wheelset that can transform your ride. With both a lighter, wider all-carbon rim and a lighter hub, the new DURA-ACE C36 won't shy away from a day of climbing. The new rim is 36 mm deep and still delivers good aerodynamic efficiency despite its gossamer weight. Meanwhile the hub features an alloy FREEHUB body and new engagement mechanism for increased rigidity. - 36 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - DIRECT ENGAGEMENT - Compatible only with Shimano road 12-speed cassette sprockets
Zipp's 3ZERO MOTO carbon rims are inspired by moto to provide riders with the control and durability required for pure speed. Moto remains a powerful source of inspiration for good reason. Based in the racing hotbed of Indy, Zipp for more than three decades has used motorsports as an inspiration to develop pioneering carbon cycling innovations. Our single-wall approach, what we call Moto Technology, allows the rims to "pivot" from either side of the spoke bed while traversing rough terrain. As the wheel encounters obstacles, each edge of the rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension. For the rider, that means durability and control for greater speed. Moto Inspired. Control + Durability = Speed. - Higher impact resistance - Reduced chance of pinch flatting - More traction in rough corners - Smoother ride in rocky terrain - Ability to run lower tire pressure - Reduced rider fatigue - TyreWiz tire-pressure monitoring device - Frustration-free tire installation - Rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
$16.00 - $23.00
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
The aluminum Enduro wheelset made for the roughest Enduro tracks around the world. We have taken all our aluminum wheel know-how and put it into this high-performing package. EX 1700 SPLINE wheels are based on our famous 36T RATCHET hubs combined with a super-strong and welded 30mm-wide aluminum rim. The rim profile is designed to withstand the hardest use of Enduro racing while still keeping the weight low for long and demanding uphills. Laced to double-butted competition straightpull spokes, the EX 1700 SPLINE wheels are built to take a beating.
Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Front hub: Formula DC20 (Black), Laser etched logo, M9x100m - 6-bolt disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick-Release binders included - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included) Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
- Rims: Evo Tour 16 700C - ETRTO 662-17 - 6061-T6 Alloy - Double Wall with CNC machined sidewalls - Inner width: 16.6mm - Profile height: 27mm - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes Front hub: Shimano Tiagra HB-RS400 - 9x100mm - Polished angular contact bearings - Contact sealed hub - Quick Release Binder (Internal Cam) included Front hub (Bolt-on): Formula TH-50 Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples
$205.00 - $230.00
Replacement freehub kit for Hydra hubs
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
Are you already planning your next bike-packing trip? The GR 1600 SPLINE 25 is made for gravel adventures and all those unique experiences to be found far from the tarmac and the rest of the road cycling community. A super-durable aluminum wheelset made of reliable components that supports you for endless miles of trouble-free riding pleasure. Ready to explore the world? The GR 1600 SPLINE 25 definitely is! - Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette-compatible
$352.90 - $379.90
After a long climb, the perfect trail lies ahead of your tires: flowy, dusty, varied, endless. Nothing holds you back from entering the All-Mountain thrills with the M 1900 Spline wheels. A rim developed with optimal balance of durability and weight offers efficient climbing characteristics as well as dent resistance on single trails. With experienced wheel building by hand, this wheel is a reliable partner to collect freewheeling moments in the mountains. - Intended use = XC and All-Mountain/Trail - Tubeless ready, 30mm wide and light rim - Straight-pull hubs/spokes built with a 3-cross pattern - Includes Tubeless Valve and Tape - Spline Hub with Ratchet LN 18T freehub drive system
What feels better than passing a mountain biker on the trail while gripping the hoods of your cross bike? Not much, but the CR 1600 SPLINE offers more than that. Whether you are cutting through mud, dancing on icy, frozen trails, or exploring dusty desert roads, you will feel the great efficiency of these wheels. Wide straight-pull spokes attached to a beautifully machined, high end Ratchet System hub will keep encouraging you to attack new challenges as soon as the last one is over, and the CR 1600 SPLINE is totally up to it.
Page 1 of 35 Next page